6 Tips For Link Building
If you want your website to rank highly on the search engines you need to understand the tips for link building in this article. When you do this correctly you can build up a tremendous amount of long-term traffic.
1. What is a link? When you get your website URL on somebody else’s site this is known as a backlink.
Google really pays attention to backlinks when determining the value of a site for their searchers. Think of a backlink as a vote of popularity for your site.
2. Write and submit articles. I cannot think of a better way to get a lot of links than to do article marketing.
At the end of every article you are allowed to include a resource box. Think of this as a classified ad where you tell a little bit about yourself and your products.
Include your website URL and hyperlink a keyword phrase to get a relevant backlink. Write and submit more articles to article directories to increase the number of links you are getting.
3. Join a discussion forum. These are a high quality link when you are hanging out in a discussion forum that gets a lot of traffic.
For example the Warrior Forum is the largest Internet marketing discussion forum in the world. You can create a signature file and make posts that will develop long term high quality back links.
4. Deep link to inner pages on your website and blog. One tip for taking a natural approach to link building is to link to web pages other than your home page.
This appears more natural to a search engine. This is also a good way to drive traffic to your web pages.
5. Start a blog. Place a link to your blog on your website’s home page. Add a link on your blog back to your home page as well as other web pages that you currently have.
Search engines will begin to spider blogs that are updated regularly. This is a good way to get them coming to your home page more often as well.
6. Blog commenting. This can be a good way to build links when you post comments on other people’s blogs.
In the name field include your primary keyword phrase rather than using your personal name. This will help increase your keyword relevancy.
There are many ways you can go about link building. This is something that can be time consuming, but the long term results from using the above tips for link building make it worth the effort.
Visit my internet marketing training guide for more tips for link building.
Tagged with: tips for link building
Filed under: building back-links
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!