14 Ways To Earn Extra Money Online From Home
Are you currently looking for ways to earn extra money online from home? Here are 14 random ideas to prompt the creative juices to flow and help you get started.
1. Sell stuff you want to get rid of on eBay or Craigslist. You’ll have to ship it if you sell on eBay, and Craigslist is like having a garage sale but doing so online.
2. Buy other people’s stuff real cheap (or look for good FREE stuff) and then resell them on eBay or Craigslist. You can also buy discounted items at a store in bulk and get a good price for them at resell.
3. Offer to sell other people’s garage sale items for them online and get a cut of the sale. You can easily do this on Craigslist and never have to deal with the products or the buyers.
4. Write articles for other websites. Content for blogs and websites is always in big demand and many site owners don’t have the time or skill to do it.
5. Start your own blog and develop a following. You can then make money from ads placed on your site.
6. If you have a talent with photography you can sell photos online. Stock photos are always in demand for various websites especially if they are unique or clever.
7. Sell your own arts and crafts online. People with woodworking skills or quilting or sewing abilities have found a global marketplace through the internet.
8. Unique tee shirts are always in demand. Come up with your own designs and utilize companies that are available to help you market it.
9. Sell other companies products as an affiliate marketer. There are thousands of opportunities online for this with many training programs available to help you get started.
10. Give reviews of other websites on your own site or blog. Website owners will pay anywhere from ten to fifty dollars for your (positive) opinion.
11. Write your own eBook about your area of expertise. There are always people who will pay for specific information especially if it will help them solve a problem.
12. Develop your own instructional video. Similar to the eBook idea a video can detail your area of expertise but does so visually. Many people will respond to this better than if they have to read about it.
13. Sell traditional products via email instead of “the old way.” For example Tupperware is sold mostly at parties. But you can send out emails detailing specials and catalog items and generate sales that way. Many companies have a program designed for this type of marketing now.
14. Network marketing is also done mostly online now. Find a good company with beneficial products. Sell the products and recruit other distributors all online.
There are thousands of ways to earn extra money online. These 14 ways should give you some ideas on how you can tap into the marketing power of the internet.
20 Step-By-Step Blueprints for making $100 a day from home. Real-life methods used by people from all corners of the globe to make money part-time online.
Tagged with: earn extra money online
Filed under: earn extra money online
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!