Email Newsletter Tips To Keep In Mind
Publishing an email newsletter is a great way to build an email list and to sell products online. In this article let’s talk about some email newsletter tips you should keep in mind.
1. Stay focused. A tightly focused newsletter does much better than a broad theme one.
This is easier to get people to subscribe to, and it’s also a great way to sell targeted niche products. For example, if you want to publish an email newsletter on internet income training it could do better than a newsletter on internet training in general.
2. Use a good autoresponder. Getting your newsletter through spam filters and into a person’s email inbox is very important.
For this reason you want to use a quality autoresponder. Two of the best include Get Response and Aweber.
3. Be consistent. This does not mean you have to publish every day or even every week if you don’t want to.
However set a schedule and stick to it. Even if it’s once a month, consistently get your newsletter out every month so people get used to seeing it.
4. Provide useful information. Email newsletters are not sales letters. You can run solo email ads for that.
Useful information is something people read that makes them happy they subscribe to your newsletter. The more unique information you can include the more subscribers you will get and keep.
5. Sell advertising. You can make money selling top sponsor ads, classified ads, bottom sponsor ads, and email solo ads. The trick is to not over advertise in your newsletter to the point that people can’t find the quality content you provide.
6. Branding. Be sure and get the header at the top of your newsletter. If you’re going to incorporate colors into your newsletter make it match the theme of your blog or website.
When people get used to seeing the same things over and over from you, then you will be doing a good job of branding your Internet business.
7. Publish more than one newsletter. Many Internet marketers branch into multiple niches, but forget the things that were successful in what they first started with.
Publishing a newsletter for every niche you’re in is a great way to make more money in that targeted niche. Work at adding subscribers to every newsletter you have and you will be amazed at how much more money you make.
These are 7 email newsletter tips to keep in mind. An email newsletter that is published on a consistent basis, to people who want to receive it, is a very valuable business asset.
Subscribe to my Online Business Ideas Newsletter and receive more tips like this.
Tagged with: email newsletter tips
Filed under: email newsletter
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!