How To Make Money On A Website: My Top 8 Ideas
One of the top questions that comes up every day is how to make money on a website? There is no right answer to this as you have probably figured out when you look at various websites around the Internet.
Often how you go about making money will come down to the niche that the website is in. When you understand that every website visitor who comes to your site is going to leave, you will want to monetize it in various ways.
Here are my top 8 ideas on how to make money on a website in no particular order of preference.
1. Sell digital affiliate products. You can provide instant access to these which makes this a great way to make money. You can create your own digital info products or join an affiliate program and sell things such as ebooks, reports and articles.
2. Sell PLR products. Products with private label rights allow you to make changes to them and customize them the way you want. You can then sell them and keep 100% of the profits.
3. Join a MLM company. This allows you to duplicate your efforts and leverage your time by enrolling distributors underneath you. You get paid whenever they purchase or sell products. You can also make money selling products yourself.
4. Add PPC ads. Google Adsense is the top program for this. You get paid whenever your website visitor clicks on an ad. You do no selling of products to make money doing this.
5. Sell text link ads. As you begin to get traffic there are other Internet marketers who would be willing to pay to advertise on your site. A text link ad is something that can be valuable to them and easy for you to make money selling.
6. Build an email list. This lets you get back in touch with your website visitors who you might otherwise never hear from again. Using an autoresponder and adding a sign-up form to every web page you have is a smart way to build your list.
7. Sell solo email ads. As your email list grows there are the Internet marketers who would like to promote their products to it. You can make money selling solo ads to your list.
8. Cost per action programs. Getting paid by the lead is the most common way you see Internet marketers making money with affiliate cpa programs.
If you are wondering how to make money on a website, implementing as many of these 8 ideas as you can will be great for your business.
Tagged with: how to make money on a website
Filed under: how to make money with a website
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!