5 Ways To Make Money With Your Website
We have all been on websites that we found appealing and then we made a purchase from it. We have also been on websites that were so cluttered that we quickly left them. In this article I want to present five ways to make money with your website which do work if you implement them correctly.
1. Focus on one niche. This is an important point when you build your website. It actually starts when you purchase your domain name.
You need to have a clear purpose for your website. Because of how competitive it is on the Internet today you must zero in on targeted niches if you expect to make money.
2. Get the name and email address of your visitor. Everyone who comes to your website is going to leave.
To maximize your advertising dollars and marketing efforts you want to capture the names and email addresses of as many people as you possibly can. This is how you can increase the amount of sales you make dramatically.
Being able to follow up with people via an autoresponder is a big advantage to any website. Therefore put a sign up form on every web page you build.
3. Easy to navigate. Simple websites are actually more effective than some that are very fancy.
With a lot of the many WordPress themes being used as websites there are some incredibly eye appealing websites being built. However, that does not make them easy to navigate.
Try and view the layout of your website through the eyes of your visitor. If it is easier for them to get around in it will be easier for them to spend money with you.
4. Target one keyword phrase per page. This is important from a search engine optimization standpoint.
You can rank highly for targeted keyword phrases if you only use one per page. Be sure and set each page up with the keyword phrase in the title and description meta tags.
Put them on the page as close to the top as you possibly can. Bold the keyword phrase for additional emphasis.
5. Affiliate marketing is your friend. This is one of the best ways to make money on the Internet for any website.
You may want to decide whether you are going to sell products, get leads, or go for the click. By focusing your efforts on one specific form of affiliate marketing you can make more money from it.
Follow these five ways to make money with your website and see if you increase your own earnings!
Subscribe free to my newsletter at the top on the right and discover more ways to make money with your website.
Tagged with: ways to make money with your website
Filed under: money making website
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!