5 Low Investment Business Ideas
Low investment business ideas are a relative term depending on your financial situation. Many franchises are going to cost you thousands of dollars to get started. Depending on your available capital you will decide what you can afford.
For most people low investment business ideas are measured in the hundreds of dollars. We will use that marker as a starting point for ideas in this article and will look at Internet businesses you can quickly start with little or no money out of your pocket.
1. Network marketing. There are hundreds of mlm companies you can join for less than $100.
Today it’s not unusual for people to be in more than one network marketing business at a time. Find a product that is Internet based and you can build a worldwide business very quickly.
2. Direct sales. Some of the old stand by companies such as Avon and Amway still rule this business opportunity.
There are plenty of companies you can quickly get started with and make money selling their products both online and off-line for under $100.
3. Blog writing. You can get started with this business model with no money out of your pocket. You will need to start your own blog and set up a PayPal account so people can pay you.
You can get a free blog at Blogger.com. Add a few articles for sample content and start marketing your business on social networking sites and in discussion forums.
4. Sell digital information. ClickBank is the largest ebook affiliate program in the world. Amazon now sells more digital information than they actually do hard copy books.
Both of these are free to join and will give you a never ending supply of digital information you can sell online. You can use the affiliate websites given to you, or invest in a domain name and website hosting for about $30 and start your own digital information empire.
5. Email marketing. A quality autoresponder will run you about $20 a month. Setting your autoresponder up with prewritten messages can cost another $50 or so.
Finding products to sell to your subscribers are free to do with various affiliate programs. If you want to jump start your list building, you can purchase leads from a lead company for under $100 which gives you people to immediately email to. You can also promote your products to other Internet marketers’ lists by ezine advertising for a small fee.
These are several low investment business ideas. The Internet makes it possible for anyone to get started for little or no money down and turn that into a full-time business over time.
Visit my main site for more online business ideas that require little or no investment.
Filed under: online business ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!