Online Income Sources: Try One Or More Of These 10
There are so many ways to make money on the Internet today that focusing on one can be a problem for some people. Let’s take a look at few online income sources you could choose from to get started with.
1. Sell resell rights products. These are products that you have the right to turn around and sell for 100% of the profits. With these products your competition is somewhat limited because the rights to sell them are not as readily available as other type of free products.
2. Do email marketing. This business model has been around for many years now. It continues to work when you build a list of subscribers that give you permission to promote products to them.
3. Develop your own information products. Anything that teaches people how to do something, or solves a problem they have, is a potential product you can make money with. Coming up with ideas is just about as easy as turning on the news or going into a bookstore and seeing what is popular.
4. Join the Amazon affiliate program. As the largest online retailer in the world you will never run out of products to sell. You can make a little bit of money selling a lower-priced product or make thousands of dollars selling a high priced product as an affiliate.
5. Flip blogs. Go to Flippa.com and find a blog you want to purchase. Spruce it up a little bit and turn around and sell it for a higher profit. There is excellent money in blog flipping.
6. Buy and sell domain names. This is big business and many people earn thousands of dollars every month doing it. Some domain names you may want to sit on for awhile while others you can turn around and market for a higher profit almost immediately.
7. Join an online business opportunity. There are thousands of opportunities you can join and make money selling products and recruiting new distributors. Today the Internet makes it possible for you to do this without ever leaving your home.
8. Write blog articles. Package these in groups of 10 and turn around and sell them to various blog owners needing content. Limit the number of times you sell them to help from keeping these articles becoming duplicate content.
9. Provide a service to other Internet marketers. Popular businesses to start and make money from right now include website design, writing autoresponder messages, graphic design, and much more.
10. Start a membership site. If you have knowledge in a specific niche you can turn that into a membership site that earns you a residual income every month.
These are some online income sources that you could try and focus on just one or more of.
Tagged with: online income sources
Filed under: online income
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!