10 Ways To Generate Targeted Website Traffic
Something everybody wants is lots of targeted website traffic and it is not always easy to get more people to visit your site. However, there are ways to generate lots of traffic, it takes being creative and innovative sometimes, so here are several ideas that will help you.
1. Social photo sharing drives people to your website. Flickr is one site you can use and be sure to add good tags to the photos so they attract the members on the website. Also write a post on your blog and add the link to the Flickr site then the two sites will work in unison to draw traffic to your site.
2. Share your favorite sites with other people who share the same interests. Include your website by joining a social bookmarking site. Many people use the social sites like a specific search engine. Adding the bookmarks to your blog will increase your internet traffic. Also add interesting links to relevant products that the users are searching for. The larger your following will become with the more interesting links you have bookmarked.
3. Begin blogging and join several sites where you can comment on the blog posts. Be sure to add your URL with your posting. Remember you are commenting on the posts so remain focused on the topic since you do not want your posting to be deleted or considered as spam. Ideally you want to appear knowledgeable and someone others can trust.
4. Using forum signatures for promotion of your site with a live link will give you added exposure. By using topics with great information and linking back to your sites will have your readers coming back repeatedly to read your posts to keep up with the latest information.
5. Expand your site by adding free additions such as widgets and themes that will enhance your site. Make your site interesting rather than the typical boring website and ensure it is user friendly and exciting. Visitors want to see and experience new things, give it to them with your site.
6. Ask your friends who know your business to help spread the word about your website by using their personal blogs, websites, and contacts to increase your website traffic.
7. Use industry specific sites to add links and networks by contacting the webmasters. You will find that many are willing to join the cause to help your build your website traffic.
8. Add podcasts to your site to expand your exposure by. Add audio and videos that are interesting and intriguing.
9. Submitting your feed to blog site directories will drive traffic from another site to your site.
10. Submit articles to article directories, using the resource box to drive traffic to your site and establish strong back-links to increase your search engine rankings.
When generating targeted website traffic, it is not really about the traffic but offering your visitors what they want. By reaching out to them with information and products you provide a valuable service.
Filed under: targeted website traffic
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!